working at dhanakosa
We have a motivated and engaged team of order members and mitras who have asked for ordination working, living and practising together providing retreat conditions for over 1000 people a year in the beautiful environment of rural Scotland.
We have no current vacancies on the team. However, if you would like us to let you know when the next position comes available you can register your interest by contacting Nayaka at email@example.com Please indicate your current involvement in the Triratna Buddhist community and what work area you think you would be interested in as well as a short paragraph indicating your reasons for being interested in joining us.
These are the basic criteria:
- A significant level of involvement with the Triratna Buddhist community, ideally as a member of the order as a mitra who has asked for ordination. And, a clear intention to deepen one's practice of Buddhism through deeper involvement with the Triratna Buddhist community
- Physically, mentally and emotionally well
- Interested in exploring work as an expression of Dharma practice
- Interested in working with people (both in the working team and with members of the public coming on retreats)
- Able of contributing to at least one of the key work areas of the team
- A UK driving licence
Unfortunately, current UK immigration rules mean that it is not possible for us to consider people from outside the EU