working at dhanakosa
Are you interested in living and working at Dhanakosa?
We are looking to hear from people who would like to join our team in August/September. Due to the Covid-19 situation we are not in a position to launch a formal recruitment process at this point however we wanted to highlight the opportunity and ask for expressions of interest.
We will be looking for someone who is:
- A member of the Triratna Buddhist Order or who has asked to join the Order, and is actively engaged as such
- Able to commit to community living and team-based right livelihood
- Able to contribute experience or ability in the following skill sets / areas:
- Take principal responsibility for book keeping (or aptitude to develop book keeping skills with training)
- Office administration, with a good understanding of administrative systems and excellent communication skills in person, by phone and online, including social media
Furthermore, for younger Order members there may be an opportunity to develop retreat leading and teaching skills as part of your brief – if you are interested in this area, please contact us to discuss it.
All team members must be physically fit, and hold a current UK driving licence.
The role is open to people of all gender identities.